Life Update + Weekend Links
Needless to say, I've had a rough past couple of months. Adjusting to college just hasn't really been easy for me. I don't think it's been really easy for anyone to be honest, but I've been having an especially tough time. It's so hard making such a huge decision that will change your life. Picking a college to go to is not easy, and I will definitely pitch in with some advice on that later in December when decisions start to roll back. But, choosing a school and getting there and not feeling like it fits you is one of the worst feelings. I am going to leave it here, because I don't want to get too far into it.
Anyways, here are some of fun things I have found recently that I want to share with you guys!
- My planners have been making my life such an easier place: I use Maybooks for school (so compact and fits in my backpack so well), and I use this one-Canoe-two planner from Anthro for everything else (think blog, work, travel, etc)
- I've been trying so hard not to get sick, but this fluctuating weather from one extreme to another is really starting to mess with me. Some nice hot green tea, with local unfiltered raw honey really has been working magic.
- My new ultimate favorite jacket is this navy blue thin down jacket from Charles River Apparel; it basically regulates to your body heat so it will keep you as warm as you need to be and I never overheat. AKA perfect.
- One fun fact about me: condensation is my biggest pet peeve. Cam's aunt sent me a S'well bottle in a care package and it has truly been a godsend. I can throw it in my bag with either a hot or cold drink and it gets nothing wet, and it actually stays cold or hot for the entire time I'm out.
- Journaling is something I've always tried to do and have failed at eventually, but Cam bought me a beautiful Rifle Paper Co. journal and it's been perfect at the end of each day to sit down and reflect and is such a great stress reliever. 10/10 would recommend.
- Check out my latest instagrams! I've been having so much fun lately with insta :)
- Connie's posts from a couple years ago have really been helping me get through the way I've been feeling about my freshman year. I can totally relate now to her and it